45NRTH Wolfgar Winter Cycling Boot features:
- Double-boot construction
- Removable felt inner boot
- Vibram® outsole that accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- External lace closure with nylon lace guides
- Waterproof-breathable membrane for moisture control
- Gaiter hook for fatbiking in deep snow
- Carbon bottom unit provides stability and reduces conductive heat loss
- 2-bolt SPD compatible
- INSULATION:400g Primaloft® on outer boot, Aerogel under the foot, on top of toe and in front of toe; 4mm wool felt inner boot UPPER Durable PU; 1680-denier CORDURA® ballistic nylon, molded rubber toe cap.
- OUTSOLE:Real rubber made by Vibram® for 45NRTH, accepts 45NRTH concave studs
- MIDSOLE Carbon fiber for stiffness, light weight, and less conductive heat loss under the foot
- CLOSURE Double lace external lace closure for independent fine tuning of the forefoot and ankle; waterproof gusseted tongue
- SIZES Mens extra wide 38–50 (no size 49), full sizes only. Replacement inner boots available in all sizes
- SUGGESTED TEMPERATURE RANGE -25°F (-31°C) to 10°F (-12°C)
Pro Tip: Please choose one size bigger if you use expedition socks. Feet only stay warm if youre toes can wiggle and shoes are no too tight.