The 2017 Pescadero is an evolutionary hop and sidestep in the traditional road sport/endurance road frame. Most of the new "all-road" bikes embracing wider tires are automatically going to disc brakes. And disc brakes are effective technology that we also adopt on other Soma frames. But what about those who want the benefits of wider road tires, but want the clean, classic look of a road caliper brakes or just prefer their familiarity? Or how about those who have recurring nightmares of getting branded by a hot brake rotor. The Pescadero has these souls in mind.
The product is not in stock but it is possible to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Tange Prestige heat-treated butted CrMo steel front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Road sport geometry (inbetween road race and cyclo-cross bikes in handling responsiveness)
- Rear rack, front mini rack & fender mounts
- Designed with Paul Racer center mount, center pull brakes in mind.
- Also fits 57-73mm reach dual pivot caliper brakes.
- Lugged crown CrMo steel fork included
- Stiff and light Breezer-style dropouts
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- 27.2mm post size
- 6 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61, cm
- 4.25 lbs. (51cm)
- In Colonial Blue
No customer reviews for the moment.