The new Jones 23" (Jones Small) Spaceframe Plus 148 TA frame and Truss fork set is here to allow riders under 5' 7" to get the benefits of the larger 29+ tires!
The product is not in stock but it is possible to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The long-awaited 148x12mm thru-axle rear, 150x15mm thru-axle front, Jones 23" Spaceframe Plus is now available! This frameset brings the great handling, rollover capability, and comfort of the Jones Plus in a small frame with great standover clearance for smaller riders. It has the same 148x12mm thru-axle (boost) rear end, 150x15mm thru-axle hubs--which allow you to use generator hubs designed for fat bikes--and three water bottle bosses on the downtube to allow you to mount three-hole bottle cages such as the Salsa Anything Cage.
• Rider height between 5' and 5'8" would fit the 23" Jones Spaceframe Plus 148 well. Standover is approximately 26.5".
• Unique Jones Geometry frameset – frame and forks designed together as one
• EBB For geometry adjustment and single speed chain tension.
• 68mm bottom bracket width
• Steel Spaceframe and Truss fork-excellent standover clearance
• 4130 cromo
• Jones TA bolts front and rear Simple, reliable, light, and low-profile (front weighs 50 grams; rear weighs 41 grams)
• Excellent clearance for 29+ tires (10mm+ clearance either side with a 29+ tire – with 29er tire you can get a palm in between the tire and stays)
• Ample chainring/stay clearance
• 148mm TA rear end-increased chain/tire clearance allows you to use all 11 speed drivetrains with the widest 29x3" tires.
• TIG welded – brazed on cable guides, bottle, rack and fender bosses.
• Rear rack and fender mounts for the best rack/fender/tire size fit (extra bosses allow you to have the rack at a height to suit the tires/wheels) so very versatile and accommodating of different equipment and different set-ups.
• 2 bottle mounting locations: 1 standard bottle mount on top of the downtube, and 1 triple boss mount underneath the downtube.
• Triple bottle bosses underneath downtube --for mounting cages such as Salsa Anything cage OR a standard 2 hole water bottle cage.
• Jones Truss fork – comfortable, precise handling, no brake stutter
• 150mm thru-axle front hub spacing – for more front wheel stiffness and strength and compatibility with the latest generator hubs
• Fork accommodates 29, 29+, 27.5 x 3.8" and 26 x 4.8” tires
No customer reviews for the moment.