Convert your PF30 frame to a single-speed setup with our simple to use eccentric bottom bracket. Enduro Angular Contact sealed bearings. Double lip seals on all bearings with high fill rate top quality grease for maximum durability. Machined aluminum cups are superior in function and durability to plastic. Fully serviceable.
The product is not in stock but it is possible to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Quarq GXP (Check your crank at Quarq's compatibility page.)
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 194g
No customer reviews for the moment.