This 2017 version of the Ogre has received some fantasitic updates- featuring horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefier tire clearance — but in a 29er platform. Ride it any day of the week; it’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack.
Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
Shipped within 2-8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes.
- Two sets of bottle cage mounts;
- Removable post cantilever pivots;
- Upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets;
- threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts;
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc and rim brake compatible.
- Disc mounts are 51mm IS Rim brake pivots are removable.
- Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is ED Coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5” or 27.5 x 3”
- Axle to Crown Length: 468 mm
- BB Shell Width (mm): 73 mm
- BB/Frame Interface: English
- Brake Type: Cantilever , Disc , Linear Pull
- Crown Race: 30.0
- Diameter: 27.2
- Front Axle Type: 9x1
- Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Top
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8")
- Front Derailleur Style: Topswing , Traditional
- Front Hub Spacing (mm): 100 mm
- Material: Chromoly
- Offset: 43 mm
- Rear Axle Type: 10x1
- Rear Hub Spacing (mm): 135 mm
- S.H.I.S Lower: EC34
- S.H.I.S Upper: EC34
- Steerer Tube Length (mm): 260 mm
- Steerer Type: Straight
- Wheel Mount Center Offset (mm): 0 mm
- Wheel Size: 29er
No customer reviews for the moment.