The Fog Cutter is an endurance road/road sport design. Soma designed it to fit fatter tires, but the frame angles are more road bike than CX or gravel bike. It can float you over chewed up asphalt better than most bikes in this category. This is the frame you want for long days in the saddle and the most demanding commutes.
The product is not in stock but it is possible to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Paint: Rosso Red (A full bodied red, but not "Ferrari" loud)
- Tange Prestige double butted CrMo steel front triangle
- butted CrMo on rear triangle; heat treated throughout
- Road sport geometry - Rear rack & fender mounts
- International disc mounts
- Available matching straight blade carbon fork w/ aluminum steerer
- 1-1/8" size headtube
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Front derailleur: 28.6mm, bottom pull
- Rear hub spacing: 135mm
- Headset: 1-1/8" exterrnal cup type
- Max.Tire Fit: 700c x 42mm (38mm with fenders)(650b x 47mm tires may also fit).
- Min. Tire Recommendation: 700c x 20mm, 650b x 38mm - Fork rake: 43mm on 54-61cm frames; 48mm on 48-51cm frames
- Recommended fork length: 390-400mm - Max chainring fit: 52-39-30t 45mm chainline. 53-39t, 48.5mm chainline
- Bottom bracket shell: 68mm wide, English threads
- Compatible with downtube shifters
- Disc brakes: 160mm rotors, International standard mount
- 8 sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61, 66 cm
- Weight :1,9 kg. (48cm); 2 kg. (58cm)
Even though we call this a road bike, we built the frame around a cyclo-cross length fork. So anything 390-400mm in length with a 44mm rake will work as designed.
For more info and detailed frame geometry please visit SomaFab website
No customer reviews for the moment.