The new Jones 23" (Jones Small) Spaceframe Plus 148 TA frame and fork set is here to allow riders under 5' 7" to get the benefits of the larger 29+ tires!
The product is not in stock but it is possible to order
Warning: Last items in stock!
The long-awaited 148x12mm thru-axle rear, 150x15mm thru-axle front, Jones 23" Spaceframe Plus is now available! This frameset brings the great handling, rollover capability, and comfort of the Jones Plus in a small frame with great standover clearance for smaller riders. It has the same 148x12mm thru-axle (boost) rear end, 150x15mm thru-axle hubs--which allow you to use generator hubs designed for fat bikes--and three water bottle bosses on the downtube to allow you to mount three-hole bottle cages such as the Salsa Anything Cage.
• Rider height between 5' and 5'8" would fit the 23" Jones Spaceframe Plus 148 well. Standover is approximately 26.5".
• Unique Jones Geometry frameset – frame and forks designed together as one
• EBB For geometry adjustment and single speed chain tension.
• 68mm bottom bracket width
• Steel Spaceframe and Truss fork-excellent standover clearance
• 4130 cromo
• Jones TA bolts front and rear Simple, reliable, light, and low-profile (front weighs 50 grams; rear weighs 41 grams)
• Excellent clearance for 29+ tires (10mm+ clearance either side with a 29+ tire – with 29er tire you can get a palm in between the tire and stays)
• Ample chainring/stay clearance
• 148mm TA rear end-increased chain/tire clearance allows you to use all 11 speed drivetrains with the widest 29x3" tires.
• TIG welded – brazed on cable guides, bottle, rack and fender bosses.
• Rear rack and fender mounts for the best rack/fender/tire size fit (extra bosses allow you to have the rack at a height to suit the tires/wheels) so very versatile and accommodating of different equipment and different set-ups.
• 2 bottle mounting locations: 1 standard bottle mount on top of the downtube, and 1 triple boss mount underneath the downtube.
• Triple bottle bosses underneath downtube --for mounting cages such as Salsa Anything cage OR a standard 2 hole water bottle cage.
• Jones Truss fork – comfortable, precise handling, no brake stutter
• 150mm thru-axle front hub spacing – for more front wheel stiffness and strength and compatibility with the latest generator hubs
• Fork accommodates 29, 29+, 27.5 x 3.8" and 26 x 4.8” tires
No customer reviews for the moment.