The Krampus is the bike that started it all — the plus-size movement that is. For 2017, the Krampus features Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing of 145mm; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs.
This frame has been build up, but never ridden! Includes Free Cane Creek 40 Headset!
Shipped within 2-8 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Tire size||29 x 3.0|
- Tubing: Surly 4130 CroMoly steel. Custom double-butted trumpet tube main triangle. TIG-welded. ED coated.
- Rear Dropouts: 12mm horizontal and vertical slotted with derailleur hanger
- Surly “Gnot-Boost” 135, 142, and/or 148mm hub spacing compatibility
- Brake Compatibility: 51mm I.S. disc caliper mounts, 180mm max rotor size
- Braze-ons/extras: Two bottle-mounts on S and M, three bottle-mounts on L and XL,
- dropper post routing, rack and fender mounts
- Seatpost diameter: 30.9mm
- Seatpost clamp diameter: 33.1mm (Surly Stainless included)
- Headset/Steerer Tube: 44mm
- Front Derailleur Clamp Diameter: 34.9mm, high direct-mount (adapter included)
- Bottom bracket shell: 73mm
- Chainring Clearance: 30t Boost 1x, 24/36t Boost 2x
- Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0"
- Fork: 15mm Thru-Axle, 1-1/8" steerer tube, 203mm disc brake clearance and 29 x3.0" tire clearance
No customer reviews for the moment.