This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The weight is still below 20 grams but a host of improvements have been made.
- split design The whole construction is 2 part so allowing fitting over the gear cable and chain with no disassembly!
- Fitting is even quicker than before.
- universal hinge The c.guide v.01 required the gear cable to run along the underside of the chainstay for optimum fitting. Version v.02 can be fitted to any bike with a normal chainstay design. This increases the number of potential users enormously.
- cable hinge The c.guide can still be fitted over the gear cable meaning the cable hinge is not needed. This gives a small weight saving and a cleaner look.
- pivot tube The guide tube now features a pivot and follows the chainline much better whether with 2 or 3 chainrings. Reduced chain noise and lower wear are the result.
No customer reviews for the moment.